It's Not Harry potter's Birthday

                      


              

    

 


MAKE A WISH HARRY (BLOWS)......... its Harry Potter Birthday.

 

 

I am sorry, really sorry. I am such a dumbhead; forget to ask.

 

 

Do you remember Harry Potter? I am sure you remembered, how can be someone not?

 

 

Do you remember the most interesting part when Hagrid came to took Harry Potter on his birthday and told him he is a wizard?

 

 

And Do you remember that pink cream cake in which he wrote Harry Potter with green highlighted cream? (Water is floating in my mouth)

 

 

You know why that part is my favourite because from this birthday onwards it changed Harry Potter life; finally, he started his life from where he belonged.

 

 

 

If I am not wrong, that was Harry Potter 11th Birthday When Hagrid came to resume him from the so-called Muggle (Non-Magic Folk).

 

 

 

Again I am apologizing to all those people, who have no clue about Harry Potter, his life history, and the famous writer J. k Rowling and the meaning of Muggle.

 

 

 

Harry Potter is a series of seven fantasy novels written by British author J. K. Rowling. The novels chronicle the lives of a young wizard, Harry Potter, and his friends Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley, all of whom are students at the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

 

 

 

Harry Potter is a wizard, the only child of James and Lily Potter. He is famous for having survived an attack by Lord Voldemort when he was a baby. He is also sometimes known as ‘The Boy Who Lived’.

 

 

I know you all are thinking, why suddenly I am talking about Harry Potter and his Birthday, actually my point is just like Harry Potter, everyone wants to be one Hagrid kind of miracle or should I say a person in their life especially appears on my birthday, who changes our life totally in a positive and adventurous way.

 

 

You know when I was a kid my mother used to tell me that if you wish something, especially on your birthday, that will surely come true.

 

 

And we all know one truth: that every day is not the same because sometimes we wish and sometimes that wish comes true.

 

 

BIRTHDAY is a very special day in everyone’s life. We are born on this day and the spot point kind of attention is on the person who is having the day.

 

 

Still, confused about my birthday fever?? And why I was talking about all this stuff?

 

 

It’s not Harry Potter Birthday, it’s my Born day or should I call my special day.

 

 

Don't worry, I am not angry with those who have no clue about 20th Nov or my birthday; it happens sometimes, people forget, they are busy, stressed, and unhappy. So, apology accepted.

 

 

 

Even my father (one of the kindest, beautiful and positive person I ever know) never remember my birthday but I never angry or unhappy about it because he is always with me when I need him the most, he deprives me to follow my dreams passionately; he is great.

 

 

I solely agree with J. K. Rowling quotes 'We do not need magic to change the world, we carry all the power we need inside ourselves already: we have the power to imagine better'

 

She was right about life, magic, belief, dreams, and hope.

 

 

When Rowling wrote the first book in the series, she was broke, divorced, and a single mother. She was also mourning the death of her mother, who died after years of suffering from multiple sclerosis. But she never stops believing in her writing dream and she had never stopped working on it.

 

 

 

On my birthday🎈, I am not comparing my life or dreams with anyone; not J. K. Rowling, not Harry Potter but I want my birthday like Harry Potter because no matters what problems he was facing because of his Muggle relatives (Aunt Petunia Dursley, her husband, Vernon, and son Dudley, but on his birthday, he always reclaimed by someone; sometimes it was Hagrid and sometimes by Weasley's family, and he will always be fine.

 

 

 

On my birthday I have a confession; I am Harry Potter aficionado (fan, lover, and devoter).

 

When Hagrid came to rescue Harry Potter, the first time he tells him that he is a wizard. At that time Harry has no clue about all this information, so, he gently answers that he can’t a wizard, he is just Harry. Here just Harry meaning a normal child who has no idea of wizards and Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

 

 

 

Harry never believed in Hagrid until Hagrid presents him with a letter of acceptance to the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

 

 

My point is I will be the same as Harry Potter; very normal, very simple, until something a miraculous thing happens in my life. And yes, I believe in miracles. Every famous person would be a normal person before he became famous.

 

 

 On my special day, I want to tell you that never stop believing in hopes because miracles happen every day and you have no clue when will hagrid will come to rescue you and your life will change.

 

 

 

ONCE UPON A TIME, THERE WAS A BOY WHO CHANGES OUR CHILDHOOD.                           

 

Thank you, J. K. Rowling, for this beautiful image and Harry Potter.

 

 

It’s H-a-p-p-y-B-i-r-t-h-d-a-y not H-a-r-r-y-s-B-i-r-t-h-d-a-y.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

      

Comments

Post a Comment